Translate

May 24, 2014

[Etude House] Dr.Ampoule Dua Mask Sheet


Hello guys, hows your saturday???

Let's share one of my favourite brand - Etude House's mask today!
Opps , pic above is charcoal face pack bought from Daiso
I can't find it in Daiso now :(
I preferred this than the branded one (Kxse) and
 normally use this in Singapore coz my fav Innisfree Volcanic pore clay mask I only use
when go back to my own home



Sorry har~~~ I use my Samsung S3 took all the photos
so ,I only can "flash" my skin to make the pic see more clear when I in my room
oh ya, I dun have that kind of LED light or ring light lar~~~ 
Sorry for my fat face and double chin alsoooooo,muahahaha

This series quite expensive , cost SGD 6.90per piece
Well, I won't buy the mask price over than SGD 5.90 SOMETIMES
but after I readed one of the Taiwanese blogger - Ann intro this mask 
I just closed my eyes and buy XD  HAHAHAHAHA

First tried  -  Essential Care
a hydration mask
This series is different with normal mask coz you need to use the serum before the mask
so, your skin will more easier to absorb 

First step,the Serum (like ampoule )
a little bit thick liquid texture and its alot even I apply on my fat face
(ok,the white dot is reflection )

Second step, apply the mask 
this mask is very thin and can stick very well on face

after 15-20mins just take off and massage your face
Skin are more brighten now
but didn't give me a big surprised for hydrate.

Second tried - Time Care
Make your skin getting more like BABY SKIN! 
Attracting right ?!  WHO DUN WANT BABY SKINNNNNN????
Hahahaha
especially my ice kacang skin T.T...


This serum is different with the first one
it more like gel type

dun worry, the serum not oily 
it looked oily coz the texture like gel
*wat am i talking about???*

K, same thing! Put the mask on your face

Left is Before  and Right is After 
I pretty love this [Time Care] mask coz I feel my skin more soft
Even the next day I woke up, I still can feel it and 
SEE the different on my face *heart shape eyes*


Last - Brightening Care
Ya,brightening the skin and also whitening!


the serum different with above 2 also
hmm,maybe can't see clearly in this pic but it actually have some 
orange colour small and roundish
erm.... feel like wat you know???    Vitamin C...


Left is Before and Right is After
ER.... TAKE NOTE HAR
it really got whitened my face  but 
not that VERY big difference like my photo show
coz I under the light by different angle

Q: Which I recommend in these 3 ???
A:  Time Care & Brightening Care

herewith the link of Taiwanese blogger - xiao ann
The Dr.Ampoule Dual Mask Sheet she used is Vital
check it out⇩


*Haruko*

0 意見:

Post a Comment